Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic company? Are you an experienced ERP Support Specialist with demonstrated experience supporting clients within a global company structure?
Vibro-Acoustics, a Swegon Group Company is recruiting for an ERP Support Specialist to join our team at our office conveniently located in Markham, ON. Vibro-Acoustics is a North American leader in HVAC, noise control, vibration isolation, and restraint system solutions. We offer half of a century of unsurpassed industry experience to consultants and contractors.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, retirement savings plan, great team environment and a state of the art employee lounge complete with a big screen TV and ping pong table!
The ERP Support Specialist will work in a support role for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP – Infor M3) and legacy systems users throughout the Swegon North America organization. Responsible for the integration between legacy systems to ERP, will have thorough knowledge about various aspects of the ERP system and translation from one system to another ensuring continuous flow. The incumbent will be service oriented, collaborative, maintain a positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP systems users and integrated applications throughout the organization.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup
- Assist ERP systems users, data issues and proactively troubleshoot & identify challenges
- Working knowledge of integration though API, EDI and other proprietary technology to exchange information
- Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users
- Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystems in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization and its partners
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users. Thoroughly understand ERP database schema
- Experience providing support face-to-face and via phone. Other duties as assigned.
- Effectively engage with team members and business partners to successfully maintain strong, healthy, honest relationships
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Necessary skills include: organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledge of reporting tools and basic database scripting
- Knowledge of ERP system and security subsystem
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience supporting an ERP system
- Working knowledge of business process mapping, project coordination, EDI, API is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience within a generalist support role
- Experience within a service oriented position supporting a variety of business groups, ideally within a global setting
- Flexible, adaptable and a best practice approach to support functions
- Strong team player who is able to build trust and excellent cross functional business relationships
- Ideal skills include: experience with ERP system Infor M3, manufacturing sector experience, support for clients located within North America and/or Europe
- Please note – the incumbent must be willing to work flexible hours to support other regions and be on call as needed.
- Candidates must have a valid passport as travel to the USA and Europe may be required
Vibro-Acoustics, a Swegon Group company has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact our Human Resources Department at 416-291-7371. This ensures the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment process and before employment commences.