Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic company where you can learn and develop? Are you a driven, strategic and self-motivated individual with experience in Sales and Business Development within the HVAC sector?
Vibro-Acoustics, a Swegon Group Company is recruiting for an Area Sales Manager (ASM) to join our team in California. We are a global leader in HVAC, Noise Control and Vibration Isolation solutions for the commercial market. Our core Values are Customer Empathy, Commitment and Trust.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, a retirement savings plan and a great team environment!
Area Sales Manager - California
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing the sales strategy within California, working mainly with Contractors and some direct customers
- Manage and maintain the Sales Funnel / Pipeline
- Identify the top 10 Contractors (California) & aggressively grow sales with these accounts
- Meet and exceed revenue and profit (contribution) targets on a consistent basis
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers with OEM’s and Contractors
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans/campaigns to promote, present and effectively sell our products and solutions to Contractors
- Business Development – Proactively develop other revenue opportunities through new sales channels
- Forecast sales targets
- Contribute to the budgeting process and ensure financial viability of projects within California
- Liaise with other company functional departments to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the Project Managers
- 5 years of experience in Sales/Business Development
- 5 years of experience with a company selling through Contractors
- 8 years HVAC Technical Sales experience
- A Degree in Mechanical/Structural Engineering is preferred
- The successful candidate will work remotely (home office)
Key Competencies Required:
- Sales Funnel Management
- Motivation and Influence
- Superior negotiation skills
- Closing – Value Selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Public speaking and presentation - Good sense of judgement
- High level Decision-making
Vibro-Acoustics, a Swegon Group company has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact our Human Resources Department at 416-291-7371 x 5301. This ensures the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment process and before employment commences.